11 Feb 2012

Reb Robin: Their Mac and Cheese is to DIE for!

I was still full from Nando's but the boy was hungry so we headed out to Red Robin for dinner! I been here probably 30 times and 10/30 times, I've ordered the Mac and Cheese.
 But not this time! T loves this too! I think they up'd the prices cause this used to be $10.99 and its $12.50 now. Well, it doesn't matter cause I would still pay up to $20 for this shhh. Its cause it reminds me of my childhood fav, Michellina's Mac and Cheese. This is obviously better with the cheese on top and stuff.. I don't care what anyone says, I will keep ordering this even when I can get Michellina's for $2!
This is new on the menu, Chicken and Mushroom Linguine $14. This came out HUGE. I thought it would be the size of the mac and cheese. It obviously isn't. I was already still full so I only ate half. It was a little bland and sort of tasted like mushroom soup and pasta, something I could make at home in 10 minutes but its all goood, comfort food is always the way to go.
Lava cake $7 is probably one of the best things every invented. Partially because I don't gotta order my ice cream on the side when I get this. I liked how they had the strawberry stuff at the bottom and the perfect amount of ice cream.
The Mudd Pie $7. It tasted like DQ's icecream cake, end of story.

Red Robin (Guildford) on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. MMM. I swear, anything topped with melted cheese is guaranteed to taste amazing.

    I'm a fellow food lover as well, and I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i never knew red robin even had mac and cheese!

    ReplyDelete