21 Feb 2012

The One: HUGE Slush BBT

 The last couple times I ate here, I didn’t order their famous slush but for the sake of my blog, I just had to get one to take a picture and show you guys!
This place is getting more and more popular and is always super busy. They have a very modern design just like any typical bubble tea place.
This is the Real Blueberry Slush. They have a powder version also. To be honest, it wasn’t very good. I liked their regular teas and milk teas better. To make it stay up like that, they had to add LOTS of ice which made it hard to eat without getting a brain freeze every 5 seconds.
Spicy Wontons. It was really spicy to me, after my “lick test” so I couldn’t eat a whole wonton. I know I’m a chicken. I think T likes the one from Bubble World better.
Jellyfish. I never really liked this so I didn’t try it myself but T said it was average.
Egg Roll with minced pork. It was really sweet. I don’t really have much to say other than it tastes like a Chinese crepe which is what it basically is. I like the crepe and egg part, the onion and pork were a thumbs down. I’m 50/50 on this one.

Overall, I don’t really like this place. I think it’s a good place to sit and have a drink but not for food. They’re service is pretty bad but that’s a typical bubble tea restaurant for you! It wouldn’t be the same if you didn’t have to wave them over like 5 times to get your order in. 


Address: 
5908 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5J1H2
Website:
theonerestaurant.ca
The One Restaurant 美味關係 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment