2 Feb 2012

Burger Heaven

When looking for a place to eat, New Westminister never pops in my mind. Honestly, aside from franchises, this is the only place I've eaten in the area. I loved it the first time so I came back for more. Again, we were already in the area and literally had no ideas of what we wanted to eat. 
 So they've got this 8 patty burger with everything on it called Ernie's Mile High Burger. Right when you walk in, the Mile High Club displays everyone who's had it. Pretty cool.
 I made my own burger: beef patty, lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese, mushroom and a fried egg. I've never had a fried egg on my burger before and wanted to try it out. Sucks that I did though cause they broke my yolk! GRR. This burger was awesome and I still liked it despite the broken yolk.. The wedges on the other hand were disgusting. For some reason they tasted like the oil they were cooked in was old... ugh.
 
BBQ Bacon Cheddar Burger. According to T, it was really good. So was the salad. They were NOT cheap on the cheese. 
I was starving and this was all I could finish. Yeah, I'm a weaksauce.. And I'll probably not learn for next time either.


Burger Heaven on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog!!1 If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Let's create fashionable memories together!!! Thank you so much in advance! Have a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I must check this place out! I'm a fellow Vancouverite and I can't tell you how rad it is to find your blog, expecially when its about oen of my favorie things...FOOD!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete