20 Feb 2012

Breakfast at White Spot

I seriously love the Eggs Benedict at White Spot. At one point, my boyfriend and I ate breakfast here like twice a week. And the best thing is, they serve it really late if not, all day. We've come as late as 4pm and ate breakfast here.
 I usually order a half order of eggs benny with regular hashbrowns but this time they have this new thing called “Smashbrowns”. Basically a smashed potato, deep fried. It sounded and looked pretty good and I’m always up for something new. They came out looking like 2 pieces of you-know-what and were not very good. I didn’t like how the skin was so thick and dark and a little bitter. It wasn’t even crispy on the outside! Nothing bad to say about the eggs benny. I always order it poached soft. This time they made it perfectly. Runny, but not too runny.
I stole his hasbrowns in the end and made him eat my second smashbrown. He liked them though, so you  might too, who knows. I like how they're regular hashbrowns are not too greasy or crispy. Next time you're at White Spot, this is what you should order! I would eat this at dinner time too. HEHE. Hope everyone is having a good Monday! 

White Spot (Guildford) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment