28 Jan 2012

White Spot

Usually we would only come here for breakfast for their Eggs Benedict. Mostly cause they serve it all day and we are late risers. This time, their new comfort food menu caught my eye. And when I have no idea what to choose on the menu, I go for spaghetti.. Cause how can you mess that up right? WELL apparently you can..
Spaghetti and Meatballs - $12.99. It DID NOT look like what it did in the picture. The sauce tasted like salsa.. literally, I was eating spaghetti noodles with salsa! And yes I mean the one you use to dip your tortilla chips in. It was bad. Ill give it to them for the meatballs though. I could never make them like that.
My mouth is watering just looking at this picture. The Smokey BBQ Burger was deeeeeelish. We subbed the fries with sweet potato fries - $2. Those things are addicting.

White Spot (Central City) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment