22 Jan 2012

Hoi An Cafe

I had posted about this place, how it was good and that it was my favorite viet place to eat at but never really got into detail. It has become a new tradition that we come here every weekend for Banh Beo. I cannot go without this stuff any longer than 2 weeks. So, within the last 3 weekends, I have a whole collection of photos..
Their famous Banh Beo - $6.50 for an order of 5. I obviously have nothing bad to say... 
Tom Chien - $5.50. Pork, shrimp, sweet chilli sauce. What more can you ask for? The shrimp is actually the length of the roll.
Mi Quang - $7.75. Number one on the menu which usually means its the house special. And special it is! This lightly flavored dry noodle is addictive.. which is the reason I come here every weekend.
Mi Cao Lau - $7.95. This is a childhood favorite of mine. It has a little more flavor than Mi Quang and the seasoning on the meat is amazing. Love this one! If I were to come here on a weekday, I would most likely order this.
Side veggies for the noodle dishes.

 Banh Bot Loc - $6.50. This is dirt cheap for the amount of work they put into making this. If you've never had this, you are missing out.

Price: You can probably fill your stomach for $10 here. 
Overall Rating: 10/10. Service is great, quality is awesome and so is the location. Servers are cute too which is always a plus!

Hoi An Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment