25 Jan 2012

The Boathouse: Dine Out Vancouver #1

Spent our first Dine Out at the Boathouse in New Westminster. They've got a choice of 2 menus, $28 and $38. I had the $38 and T had the $28.

Lobster Bisque. I didn't really like it but I'm sure its just me. The lobster part was good though hehe.. duh
 Caesar Salad. The dressing was spicy so .. meh. It was a pretty huge salad though!
 This was awesome. I ordered a Firegrilled Tenderloin Filet and Prawns, medium rare. And it came out exactly medium rare, exactly what was in the description and no surprises. Plus, it was the perfect amount for my belly to leave room for dessert. 10/10.
Oven Roasted Chicken. Not much to say about this one. It wasn't bad or amazing.. it was just a chicken, roasted in the oven. I should say though, that the portion was bigger than I was expecting. 
As the boring people we are, we got the same dessert. It was GOOOOOD.

We saved $12 a person which is a great deal! Can't wait to try more Dine Out reastaurants! 

Boathouse (New Westminster) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment