1 Jun 2012

Ebisu

Ebisu and Daimasu are 2 places I will probably never stop coming back to. I know, it really isn't anything special but its such a go-to place for me, especially during happy hour. And have I told you guys how much I love the lighting in this place? My iPhone pictures turn out amazing!
Yep, 5pm mojitos. Don't judge me.
Beef Short Ribs $4.99 during happy hour. I like how this comes with pickles on the side. I have got no complaints on flavour with this one.
Royal Miyagi 99 cents/pc. during happy hour.Now, this is what brings me back every time. We order 20 oysters for the 2 of us almost every time we visit. The ponzu is amazing, the oysters are so fresh, its addicting.
Oyster Motoyaki $6.80. The very first time I tried this, I thought it was really good. I no longer have the same opinion. I like how there is a lot of spinach and mushrooms in it, but this dish is quite oily. I'd still order and recommend it once in a while, however I have had better.
Cosmic Gate $18.95. The other combo next to this on the menu is called Above and Beyond, I thought it was kind of funny. I love ebisu for their HUGE menu with pictures with every item. If you're new to sushi or izakaya food, this is the place for beginners.

Link to my first post on Ebisu:
http://eatdrinkreeepeat.blogspot.ca/2012/03/ebisu-dirt-cheap-fresh-oysters.html
Address:
827 Bute Street
Vancouver, BC
Website: ebisu.ca
Ebisu on Robson on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment