19 Jun 2012

Dai Tung

I don't know what it is about Chinese food, I just never crave for it, eat it when its there, and it never leaves me wanting more. On this particular day, I was craving crab. Not Chinese crab, just crab. Have you ever eaten crab at a restaurant before? If you have, you would know its not easy on your wallet. My boyfriend suggested Dai Tung for dinner. That way, I get my crab and he gets his Chinese. 
Crab with cream sauce and noodles under. Delicious. The sauce was a little bland, but maybe I'm just being a baby about it.
Clams in black bean sauce. More shells, not so many clams. I love black bean sauce though.
Gotta have the veggies! We brought more than half of this home. Chinese food needs to be eaten by at least 4 people to have an even meal, otherwise you get too much of one dish and not enough variety.
Mango Pudding is always a must at a Chinese restaurant. And its not mango pudding without the cream!

Dai Tung Chinese Restaurant 大同海鮮酒家 on Urbanspoon
Address:
1050 Kingsway
Vancouver, BC

No comments:

Post a Comment