11 Apr 2012

Verace: lll be back for your Burrata.

It's been weeks since my last post.. But I've been so busy and SICK for the past week :(

I was referred here by Fat Panda Vancouver so be sure to check out her blog! I had never tried pizza from a wood fired oven before so we decided to give this a try..
The interior is nice and modern. Our server had told us they have only been open for over a year. This place is already booming on Urbanspoon.
The best thing I had that night. Burrata $14.50. This is a rosemary pizza bread paired with Burrata cheese, lemon olive oil and a balsamic reduction. You're probably thinking "15 bucks for bread and cheese?" But I would order this over and over again.
Ricca $7.25. Everything on this plate went well together. And there we're alot of ingredients mixed in. If this is a small, imagine how big the large size is!
The oven. I think he was a little bothered with the paparazzi.. (me). He didn't wanna look at the camera..
Quattro Stagioni $17.75. We added arugula on top for $1.50. I liked the pizza but not the crust. Im a very picky woman with my crusts and if its not crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, I won't eat it. This one was a little too chewy, almost hard and I couldn't get it down.. Sorry Verace! By the way, if you like your pizza pre-cut, let them know before hand because they don't cut them for you! Gives a more authentic feeling but I prefer it otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment