2 Oct 2012

Earls

Let me tell you the short list of big chain restaurants (that serve dinner/late night) within 10 minutes of where I live: Moxies, Earls, Boston Pizza. Now you know why I come here quite often.. 
Dungeness Crab and Asparagus Linguini $19.75. Im usually leaning towards the homestyle, extra meat extra sauce when it comes to pasta. This is the total opposite but I made sure to come back for it the next time i was at Earls, and the time after that. This is one of the few things I have ordered with the word crab on the menu and the plate.
Cajin Blackened Chicken $20.00. Does anyone believe me when I say this was my very first time having their warm potato salad? I couldn't get enough (which resulted in a very high carb dinner for me)! As for the chicken, just your standard blackened chicken, slightly over-salty and dry but nothing to complain about.

As for dessert, I am sad to say they have discontinued their cheesecake. I was too heartbroken to try a new dessert.


Earls Kitchen + Bar on Urbanspoon
Website: earls.ca
Address:
10160 152 Street
Surrey, BC

No comments:

Post a Comment