1 Jun 2012

Boston Pizza: Steak Bites, Anyone?

You already know my Boston Pizza story. It literally is the ONLY place open till 2am in Surrey, on weekdays. I'm here almost every week.
New on their menu, are the bacon wrapped Steak Bites $10.50. I've had this again a couple times after this and it came out cooked differently every time.
This time was the best, I even had to take a picture. The bacon was nice an crispy, the steak was medium rare-medium which is very good, considering how small these pieces are.
I never knew how good their pizzas were! Although the name is Boston "Pizza", I never bothered to try. The crust on these are perfect. The only downside is that the bottom gets extremely soggy, extremely fast.. Starting from this day, I've ordered a couple pizzas from here and I love it!

Links to previous BP posts:
http://eatdrinkreeepeat.blogspot.ca/2012/02/boston-pizza-appies.html
http://eatdrinkreeepeat.blogspot.ca/2012/03/late-nights-at-bp.html

  • Address: 
  • 15125 100th Avenue
  • Surrey, BC
  • Sun - Sat: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
  • Website:
  • www.bostonpizza.com
Boston Pizza (West Broadway) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment