21 Mar 2012

Cactus Club Cafe

A couple of my girlfriends and I ended up at Cactus Club after a day of shopping. I usually only come here for drinks and a couple appies but we were pretty hungry. I was surprised to see that the only locations are in BC and Alberta.. They really should start spreading to the East Coast. Rob Feenie is amazing..
Calamari $12. I love how they put in so much dill in this! I always soak my calamari in lemon so it goes well with the massive amount of dill. I also like the red peppers. Not many places add this much extra ingredients to their calamari.
Ravioli and Prawn Trio $13. MMMMMM. Love this stuff. The prawn could've been bigger though.
Prawn and Scallop Spaghettini $19.50. 1 out of the 2 pastas they serve. I expected to see a better variety of pasta but ..meh. This was good, no complaints other than it was a teeeeny bit watery.
Pesto Chicken Quesadillas 10.50. This order was pretty big and so cheap! Lots of chicken, and lots of cranberries. I didn't think pesto, chicken and sundried cranberries would really go together but it did, very well too.

If you haven't visited Cactus Club before, I suggest you go to a different location. This one is very tight, small and not a very goof first impression. I suggest the Burrard location or the newly opened English Bay location.

Address:
4653 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC
Website:
cactusclubcafe.com

Cactus Club Cafe (Kingsway) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment